Mari Manufacturing, Inc. operates multi-axis CNC Milling machines to accomplish precise, high-speed milling, drilling, tapping and turning. This is utilized for machine surfaces that need precision, flat type work and to perform small plate vertical machining. Mari Manufacturing CNC precision machining specialists take advantage of CAD/CAM software to visualize or design the finished part you’re looking for and then instruct the milling machine how the part will be machined to ensure part quality and accuracy.
Mari Manufacting CNC Milling Machines
- Use computer controlled accuracy to achieve conformity of even the most complex parts throughout a production run;
- Offer manufacturing repeatability of precision parts for low to high volume runs;
- Perform multiple operations on one setup;
- Handle a variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials;
- Machine aluminum, bronze and iron castings for a variety of industries;
- Mill parts and components for our customers’ automotive, communication, electronic, hydraulic and for other applications as needed;
- Process secondary operations such as milling, drilling, slotting and broaching.
Experienced Mari Manufacturing precision CNC machinists and engineers understand manufacturing and the pressures our customers face to keep their inventories down while increasing productivity. Whether the job calls for being flexible on design changes, adapting to specific production needs or anticipating inventory fluctuations, we work in close partnership with every friend in business of ours to achieve quality and precision at a competitive price. We create any unique article you need. You don’t see it, Mari Manufacturing still can make it!